Type: Full-time, permanent
IT Horizons is a growing IT Managed Service Provider that focuses on cutting edge technology solutions for business.
We are looking for motivated and resourceful people to guide our customers in their decision making and plan and implement effective technology solutions. Our successful candidate needs to be friendly and engaging and enjoy dealing with people. We believe that passion and a positive attitude reflects on the work that we do.
If helping people and solving problems gets your brain firing on all cylinders then kickstart your career and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
Expert and Strategic Consulting
You’ll be working directly with our customers to determine their needs, analyze their current state of technology, and plan their IT roadmap. Furnish them with professional advice and feedback so they can make intelligent decisions.
Lead project implementations
Deploy cloud services, on-premise servers, network infrastructure, and more. You’ll be responsible for ensuring smooth project implementation on time and within customer budgets. Follow best practices and stay up to date on industry trends to make sure our clients receive the very best technology solutions for their businesses.
Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve problems
You’ll be an escalation point for our service desk team. You’ll be working to resolve hardware, software, network, and application-related issues. In addition to end user support you’ll also be helping with asset management, monitoring, pro-active maintenance, and many other tasks related to our managed services.
Be a key part of the team
You won’t be on your own. Instead, you’ll be adding your special abilities to an energetic team of individuals. We are a new and growing business so you’ll have the opportunity to influence our business by providing feedback and being accountable to your colleagues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service, communication, writing, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as part of a team
- Be professional, highly motivated, and able to thrive in a multi-task environment
- Show a dedication to improve through professional and personal development
- Show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and environments
- Able to handle constructive criticism as well as rejection
Tell us if you have
- University or college degree/diploma
- Technical certification (Microsoft, Cisco, A+, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows network environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Sales or account management experience
- Network installation experience (wireless, cabling, etc.)
- Scripting or software development experience
Why IT Horizons?
- We’re local - 100% Canadian owned and operated
- We’re fun – We aren’t boring, overly business-like, or dull. We appreciate individuality.
- Grow with us – We’ll be furthering your skillset through training and mentoring. People are our #1 asset and we want to be pivotal in advancing your career.
- Be valued – We want your creative input; we admire and reward great ideas that help our team succeed